Tru Smoke Electronic Cigarette FAQ
- What’s in a TRU-Smoke Electronic cigarette?
TRU-Smoke products contain only water, propylene glycol, nicotine, and flavorings. The product also holds CE & RoHS certifications.
- What is a cartridge?
The TRU-Smoke cartridges contain a Nicotine dilution, which is available in various strengths which are Low (8mg), Medium (11mg), and High (16mg).
- How long will each cartridge last?
Each TRU-Smoke cartridge will last for the equivalent to 10 standard cigarettes, depending on personal smoking style.
- What is Nicotine?
Nicotine is an alkaloid found in certain plants, predominantly tobacco and in much lower quantities in tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant and green peppers. The effects of nicotine can last from minutes to hours.
- How much nicotine is in each cartridge?
- High nicotine: 16 mg per cartridge
- Medium nicotine: 11 mg per cartridge
- Low nicotine: 8 mg per cartridge
Each full flavor cigarette contains about one or more milligrams of nicotine.
One cartridge roughly equals 8 standard cigarettes, depending on personal smoking style.
- High nicotine cartridges contains slightly less than the average full flavor cigarette.
- Medium nicotine cartridges contain less nicotine per cigarette equivalency than ‘Light’ cigarettes.
- When do I have to replace a cartridge?
We recommend you replace the cartridge when the vapor released by your TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarette decreases. This is often an indication that the nicotine dilution within the cartridge is running out. We also recommend you recharge the battery if necessary. On the front of the TRU-Smoke STARTER KIT, when the light is RED, this means you need to recharge. The battery is fully charged when the light is green.
- How do I “Switch On” the TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarette?
TRU-Smoke products are easy to operate. You simply inhale on the device and it switches on.
- How long will my battery last before I need to recharge?
The TRU-Smoke battery should last for approximately 275 puffs per charge (depending on personal smoking style). The battery life is estimated at over 300 re-charges.
- Is there a guarantee with the purchase?
Vaporizers and Batteries are semi consumable products and are covered by a limited guarantee of up to 50,000 puffs and up to 300 recharges.
- Are TRU-Smoke products approved as smoking cessation devices?
Electronic cigarettes have not been proven to be a smoking cessation device and are not sold or marketed as such. TRU-Smoke products are simply an alternative to smoking traditional cigarettes
- What is the “Smoke” that is released?
The “smoke-like” vapor that is released from the TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarette is simply condensation that evaporates into the air within seconds.
- Does the condensation of the TRU-Smoke smell?
The smell of the vapor released is virtually odorless.
- What does it mean when the indicator light flashes?
The flashing light at the tip of the device indicates that the battery may be getting low and needs to be recharged.
- Is using the TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarette for anyone?
TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarettes are intended for use by adults only. The product is not intended to be used by pregnant women or those that are sensitive to nicotine. TRU-Smoke Products ARE NOT INTENDED OR FOR SALE TO MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
- What is the leading reason people switch to TRU-Smoke?
TRU-Smoke Electronic Cigarettes provide similar pleasures of smoking, but without many of the social or cost issues commonly associated with traditional smoking.
- Are TRU-Smoke products cheaper?
Smoking TRU-Smoke products is considerably cheaper than traditional smoking products. Smokers can save up to 75% on average smoking costs!
- How to recharge your TRU-Smoke cigarette?
Please click here
- How to replace your TRU-Smoke cigarette with a new cartridge?
Please click here